UPNRHM 1400 Contractual Vacancies: 46 AYUSH MO, 142 RBSK MO AYUSH (Female), 51 RBSK MO AYUSH (Male)
Disclaimer: Although every precautionary measure was taken to ensure the correct information regarding the recruitment but it is requested to match it with the official information every time. Unani Medicine World will not be liable for any loss in any situation.
46 AYUSH MO, 142 RBSK MO AYUSH (Female), 51 RBSK MO AYUSH (Male)
UP State, Divisional, District and Block level
Written Test and Interview
Starting of Online Submission 10/10/2019 12:01 AM, Last Date of Online Submission 31/10/2019 11:59:59 PM
State Health Society, National Health Mission, Government of Uttar Pradesh
Recruitment for 1400+ Contractual Vacancies
The National Health Mission (NHM) seeks to provide universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care, which is accountable, yet at the same time responsive to the needs of the people, resulting in the reduction of child and maternal deaths, as well as population stabilization, gender and demographic balance.
NHM, U.P. is inviting applications from eligible candidates for 1,400+ Contractual Vacancies for State, Divisional, District and Block level
Online Submission of Application Starts from 10.10.2019 at 12:01 AM
The Last Date of Submission of Online Application is 30.10.2019 at 11:59:59 PM
(1 Minimum qualifying marks for the Written Test and Interview shall be as follows:
(a) 33% for Un-Reserved categories
(b) 30% forOBC
(c) 24% for SC,ST
(2) Candidate have to score above Cut-off marks (33% for Un-Reserved categories, 30% for OBC and 24% for SC/ST) in Personal Interview wherever applicable for preparation of merit list for Final shortlisted candidates.
(1) Vacancies shall be subject to the State reservation policy of Uttar Pradesh.
(2) Candidates of Uttar Pradesh state who are claiming reservation in their respective category (OBC, SC, ST, PWD, and EWS) must submit the Caste certificate along with permanent residential proof in the prescribed format issued by competent authority. Candidate having domicile of other states will be treated under Un-reserved category.
(3) The appointment will be purely on contractual basis for a period of one-year, renewable subject to Government of India approval and satisfactory performance. Any claim for absorption in the regular position shall not be entertained in future.
(4) Society reserves the right to cancel any or all positions at any stage of recruitment process. The number of vacant positions may vary at any stage during the recruitment process.
(5) If at any stage of recruitment, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished incorrect/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. The decision of the Society in any matter relating to the recruitment at any stage of the recruitment process will be final and binding upon the candidates.
(6) Please note the 06.10.2019 shall be taken as a reference date for computing age, qualification, experience, etc.
(7) Only post qualification experience shall be considered for all the above mentioned positions.
(8) Only post-registration experience shall be considered for the positions having essential criteria of registration with respective councils.
*Age Relaxation shall be provided as per the State Reservation Policy.
NHM, Uttar Pradesh